CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Time flies and too many animals!!!!

Ok, I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated my blog, 3 reasons.... 1.There is never enough time in the day to get anything done is there? 2. I'm not computer smart and all of a sudden I can't get pictures to download and 3. I have about 40 more excuses!!!
My friend/sister-in-law Heather keeps saying,"wouldn't it be nice if there was a pause button for our kids so we could get caught up with life, projects and cleaning and not miss out on enjoying our kids!!" Amen to Heather. As my LISTS keep getting longer and longer and less is being checked off I feel the same way. I don't want to wake up one morning and realize that I missed my kids childhood. So Dax, Aspen, Daddy and I made a list of things we want to do this summer and every single one has to be done....we made a promise!! We came up with about 40 things (Heather did the same thing and had 83ish on their list) so I felt like Adding to our list but decided to start with the 40 so that something would get "checked" off this summer!! So here goes nothing!
We have done about 20 things on the list, Like sleeping outside in the backyard , Going fishing, camping, the movies, Have a sleepover with uncle Riley, (He just got home from his mission). Watching fireworks, going swimming.....and our list goes on!! And we will do it all and then some, we hope!!

We have also had quite the animal farm going on here. It started with the Easter Bunny bringing 2 Baby chicks, Mama and Binkie, and Mama dying the next day, Then we gave a local farmer Binkie after a few months. Then we got a Duck, Laffy taffy, and kept him for about 2 months and then let him go at a pond where we go fishing. Then we got 5 caterpillars and watched then form their cocoons, and "Hatch" We had butterflies and kept them for about a week and then let them go. Then we got a frog, Caruso, and he died the very next day!! So we went to get another one and ended up with a BUNNY, named Roxy!!! What a farm!!
And I have really cute pictures of all of this but we can't figure out what is going on...so instead of not updating my blog for another 3 months I am updating with no pictures!!!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see the pics (good luck with that one, call if you need help, James is a comp. geek)!

Nikki Moshier said...

Hey Kiff! Thanks! Your kids are adorable as well! I can't wait to finally have a little girl! It's really good to hear from you! I hope all is well! ~Nicole~

Leishman family said...

I didn't even know you had that many animals. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.