CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daxtyn's Pictures!



Daxtyn got a digital camera for Christmas and I'm not very smart when it comes to technology! So, his way cute pictures kept getting deleted because I couldn't figure out how to save them to the camera and then download them to the Computer! There was an owners manual but it was in French,(Not really but it made no sense to me at all!!) Bryan came to the rescue and we finally figured it out! And downloaded some of his cute pictures. He was taken some really good ones, but they got deleted, and I am still sad about it. But these can make up for it. He lined up all his stuffed dogs and positioned their heads just right.
Sooooo CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Leishman family said...

Good Job Dax! I really like your pictures.

TJ said...

I'm glad that you figured out the whole camera thing, and that you are starting to use your blog a little bit.