CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Hero Birthday Party!!



We had Daxtyn's Birthday party today, (his birthday is on Sunday) We had a super hero theme. The invites were Incredible's , we played super power games, and I forgot to play two of them.... Very Frustrating!!! The cake took too much time and didn't turn out as envisioned! I used 4 1/2 tubs of frosting, two cakes mixes, 10 toothpicks and nine feet of tinfoil!! (The Cake is dumbbells) There was 15 kids here and 6 that couldn't make it, what a house full!! Dax got very nice presents and had a lot of fun, his favorite game was shooting the green villain with silly string in the HOUSE!! I think he liked it so much because the green villain was a traced silhouette of Bryan!! I made capes for all the kids and had masks for them, they were all running around and looked so cute!! What a fun DAY!!!

1 comments:

Leishman family said...

I think your cake turned out really cute. I still can't believe you forgot about two of your games. I love your blog!!!