CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is a MAJOR blog update, since I was having computer issues. I just downloaded 1300 pictures and so this is in no order whatsoever, but it is an update!!!! :)

Dax in a children's parade

Dax, Camden, Kolton, Aubree, and Brighton proudly showing off their fish from the fish rodeo
Watching fireworks on the 24th

Daxtyn and Bryan fishing

Daxtyn helping irrigate

Camden and Dax enjoying an ice cream sandwich and swimming

Me with my two best friends, Michelle Cardon, (Martin) and Michele Christensen (Peterson)

Daxtyn at swimming lessons getting ready to jump off the diving board

Dax and Aspen with their new bunny, Roxy

Cute kids on the 4th!!

Aspen and Easton waiting for fireworks on the 4th
Camping in our backyard!!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Did you say 1300 pics? Holy cow that's a lot! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Nikki Moshier said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I love all your pics! It looks like you have lots of fun together!

Sherrie said...

I think I would die without my computer, you're a trooper!

Unknown said...

Aspen looks so much like you! Nice to 'catch up' with your family.

Courtney (from Red Lobster)