CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Summer Fun....and coming to an end!


Bryan Water skiing in Bear Lake

Daxtyn was very convincing to go hiking in this cave.....
we found out a little too late that there were 888 stairs!!

Favorite part of Bear Lake, the Water weanie

Daxtyn, Carson, and Aspen chilling on the beach in Bear Lake!




Helping Grandma Trina sell peaches for Grandpa Pyne

Spanish Fork Rodeo with the Warners
Dax with Uncle Riley

Daxtyn's first day of school! Isn't he handsome!
I didn't cry, but I had tears in my eyes! What a milestone for a mom!!

6 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Your kids are so cute Kiffin! I love all your pictures! Such a cute family!

The Batty Bunch said...

Awe the famous Minnetonka Cave. Love all those stairs. Bear Lake is one of our favorite destinations. Looks liek you had tons of fun. ;)

Tiesha said...

Yeah, you updated! Fun pictures! Yeah...I'm sure your favorite part of Bear Lake was the water weanies. :o)

Davies Family said...

Love your update!!! Glad you had a fun summer. Thanks again for coming Saturday, I keep having nightmares about the apple bobbing!
Love,
Jen

Leishman family said...

I have commented on all of your posts and today I was looking and none of them have shown up. Love the picture of Bryan. I need to give you all of the bear lake pictures.

Tiesha said...

Hey there Missy!
Don't forget to go to my blog (if you haven't already) and vote on what you think our baby's going to be. :o) And be sure to update your blog!